Friday, February 11, 2011

New Clothes...

So, Betsy, Tanner, Renee, Steve, Cris and Laree all came up and surprised me for my birthday a few weeks ago. My AWESOME sisters bought me a whole new outfit with jewelery and everything....I can't even remember the last time I bought jewelery! Betsy also brought a bag of clothes she was getting rid of. Some of the clothes were so small they fit Kenzie (above picture)!
Even new shoes (new to me, anyway)
I was annoyed...I was doing math homework with jax!
SO CUTE and pretty comfy too!!! Thanks guys!
How cute is kenz in Betsy's clothes...dang bets, you are small!

4 comments:

The Tanner Thompsons said...

that is only my shirt Chesney is wearing, not the whole outfit!!! And the shirt was way uncomfortably tight...I bought it without trying it on. ANNND your outfit is awesome!!!! It looks so good on you!!! And I love Paytie Pie in that picture... like he is the whole reason the picture is being taken!!!

Nikki said...

your funny bets....I just like to give you a hard time. I LOVE my outfit and can't wait to wear it a little more often when its a little warmer

Anonymous said...

darling - - no surprise there

Anonymous said...

"I have new shoes.....shiny new shoes"