Monday, February 7, 2011

Look Who's Feeling Better!!!

We've had a rough time the last few weeks...we've had one kid sick every week since the first week of January....it's been hard. But the worst of all was Payt...he whined and cried and needed to be held ALL DAY LONG. I'm not kidding. I spent an entire 6 hours one day holding him on the couch...it was a LONG DAY!


But this afternoon he was smiling and laughing and running around and playing guns (with vacuum attachments).

A healthy boy is a happy mom :)

3 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

oh man, I so feel your pain!! that is way too familiar... Travis has been begging and crying for us to hold him all week. and you feel bad for the little guys, but at the same time... there are 1400 other things that need to get done. Yes, makes for very long days!! glad P is feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

yea!
It makes you appreciate old age when you have time to sleep all you want
:)

I just found out about Trav and Bridget. Yikes!
I asked Sophie about her. She was confused and I told her that her dad said Bridget was sick. "Oh. I forgot to wash my hands when I held her."
:)

micahl said...

oh sweet soph, taking the blame!

Glad to see him up and about again!